- As a general rule, this website does not collect personal information about you when you visit the site. You can generally visit the site without revealing anything about yourself, unless you choose to provide any personal information.
- This website may record your visit and log the following information for statistical purposes: your server's address, the name of the top-level domain from which you access the Internet (for example, .gov, .com, .in, etc.), the type of device, platform and/or browser you use, the date and time you access the site, the geographical location from which you access the site, the pages you have accessed and the documents downloaded and the previous Internet address from which you linked directly to the site.
- We will not identify users or their browsing activities, except when a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider's logs.
- Your email address will only be recorded if you choose to send a message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to a mailing list. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and will not be disclosed, without your consent.
- We do not run any marketing effort or sales or ads on our site. We do not collect any fees, donations or contributions on the site. We do not sell or cross sell using this site. The model helps ensure that your data collected here, if any, will remain private and will never be sold or offered to anyone other than for the purpose intended and as stated in this policy.
- If you are asked for any other personal information on the site, you will be informed how it will be used if you choose to give it. If at any time you believe the principles referred to in this privacy statement have not been followed, or have any other comments on these principles, please notify the webmaster through the contact us page.
Note: The use of the term "personal information" in this privacy statement refers to any information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained.